“I have used Central Penn for many repairs/installs over the last 15 years. They have always responded in a prompt manner and I found their people to be very friendly, efficient and competent in diagnosing and repairing any issues I had, whether related to plumbing or HVAC. Furthermore, which you can’t take for granted these days, the guys are very respectful of your home and are careful in their work and thoroughly clean up after the job is completed.”
PBT – flexible (usually gray or black) plastic pipe which is attached to barbed fittings and secured in place with a copper crimp ring. The primary manufacturer of PBT tubing and fittings was driven into bankruptcy by a class-action lawsuit over failures of this system. However, PB and PBT tubing has since returned to the market and codes, typically first for "exposed locations" such as risers.
Accurate Leak and Line is the leader in the trenchless pipe rehabilitation and underground plumbing diagnosis & repair industry in Texas. Combined with traditional excavation and repair/replacement solutions, we offer non-destructive Nu Flow CIPP trenchless pipe repair as a cost-efficient alternative to complete water or sewer system replacement to residential and commercial clients throughout Texas. Our team of Texas Master Plumbers are specialized in sub slab leak testing and diagnosis, using a combination of hydrostatic pressure testing, video camera inspection, and leak isolation testing to accurately identify underground plumbing problems such as aged or deteriorated cast-iron, or failing copper or galvanized water pipes. Click here for an in-depth article in Cleaner Magazine that explains our process and watch the animated video below!
Our plumbing, heating, and air conditioner services range from basic repair and maintenance to extensive sewer line replacements and remodels. Your comfort and safety is our company’s main concern. Our plumbing and HVAC technicians will assess your home’s systems and perform the necessary service to return your plumbing, heating or cooling system to full capacity.
Our sewer repair and replacement experts service Baltimore, Washington D.C., Northern Virginia, Delaware and the Philadelphia Area. The specific counties we service are: Baltimore County, Howard County, Montgomery County, Prince Georges County, Anne Arundel County, Harford County, Carroll County, Fairfax, New Castle County, Delaware County, Chester County, Stafford County, Fredericksburg County, Fairfax City, Alexandria, Arlington County, Loudon County, Prince William County, Falls Church, Manassas and Cecil County.
Don’t flush floss, tampons, or even so-called “flushable” wipes. They don’t break down like toilet paper does and can come back to haunt you later. “Toilets are more water-efficient now than they were 20 years ago, so there sometimes isn’t enough volume in the flush to force debris down,” says Marcin Wroblewski, president of ExpressRooter Plumbing in Toronto. “An object will get lodged in the trap and cause blockage when waste builds up days later.”
Instead, you will be guided every step of the way. A friendly representative will greet you at your first phone call and work with you to schedule a convenient appointment time. Our plumbers take the time to listen to your concerns, address all of your questions, and make sure you receive the type of service you expect. This leaves no room for surprises.
For many centuries, lead was the favoured material for water pipes, because its malleability made it practical to work into the desired shape. (Such use was so common that the word "plumbing" derives from plumbum, the Latin word for lead.) This was a source of lead-related health problems in the years before the health hazards of ingesting lead were fully understood; among these were stillbirths and high rates of infant mortality. Lead water pipes were still widely used in the early 20th century, and remain in many households. In addition, lead-tin alloy solder was commonly used to join copper pipes, but modern practice uses tin-antimony alloy solder instead, in order to eliminate lead hazards.